ConnanFtw 525 The best 525 around

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ConnanFtw 525 Best RSPS ever

2 posters

Play Connan 525 On Your Mac

Mr Steve

Play Connan 525 On Your Mac Empty Play Connan 525 On Your Mac

Post  Mr Steve Tue May 25, 2010 3:54 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zdmwmfnfzm2

Ok, this has been tested on my computer running Leopard (OSX 10.5.8.). It may not work on your computer but I'm pretty sure it will work with most Macs.

To start download the file from the top of the page there, and extract it. The move the folder Mac Items to your Connan 525 folder which needs to be on your desktop. After that open the Mac Items folder and click on the Mr Steve's Mac Run app. You will see the lovely preview picture I made, then the client will start. And finally have fun.

If you can't get the client to run try looking at the information text in the Mac Items folder, if that doesn't work post here and I will try to help you.

I would appreciate a link to here, or my file posted on the RL status page, more people will see it and can play on there Mac, or just play at all if all they have is a Mac.
    ATR Horizon

Play Connan 525 On Your Mac Empty Re: Play Connan 525 On Your Mac

Post  ATR Horizon Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:09 am

very weird it just tells me I deleted the picture.

I tell you what I did..

I got my friend to send me the file of server.. extracted file.

kay now you have to open Terminal
    after Terminal is open now you type 'cd' (no caps) NOW hit SPACE drag the server's files into terminal now that would be the 'src' after that hit ENTER
    Now, you hit 'run.bat' open it with Text Editor COPY everything that shows up in text edit it should be this "@echo off
    title Build-Run
    cd src
    java -Xmx256m Loader
    exit"

Now dont hit anything else the server will automatically run.

If you don't understand call me on my Skype - Frikknpr0
    or ask here.

It took me a while to understand too.
    This method works for any server except old servers.(317s, 408s.)

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:20 pm